Wednesday, October 28, 2015

perspective.

I have this theory that your eyes are the gateway into your soul. We've all heard this through the vines before. however, mine goes a bit deeper, as I venture to say that each and every "thing" we take in through our eyes shapes our being, our soul.


I tend to be told of my stunning eyes. I respond humbly, "it's because of the vast amounts of ocean, nature and sky I drink in."


I hold strong to this. The things I've seen, the magic I've helped to create, that I've witnessed, it's strung along in dangling white lights, thinking through the drapes of mine soul, shedding love and light onto those that have a sip from my fountain.


Soul foods fed, through living, experiences, beauty seen, love shared, moments had, grace, positivity and encompassing your world in the mindfulness of acquiring such surroundings, makes up the foundation of your-self. therefore, leaving you in overflow, fulfilled or lacking nature of the aforementioned extensions.


I choose to create a life that is centered around wholeness. through self awareness, truth, light, love. through creation. in sending out the vibrations and the outlines of what I seek to find in this world. what my soul desires as its true path to a conscious, fulfilled and contently divine existence.


So when my eyes twinkle in your gaze, it's proof I have loved. It is proof I have felt, in pain or compassion, I've felt the rawness of this life that knows no boundaries of consistency, for nothing in this life is static or in promise of its continued existence within the grasp of our existential breath. the proof that I have flowed. that life has scooped me up, ever so gently, by the strings of my being, chaperoning me as I ride the waves, ripple by ripple, each one having its diving place in the orchestration of some bigger picture unforetold to mankind. the universe. The single verse that is sung, by you, and I, the shared craft from source to sea.


So when you ask me what it is that makes mine eyes twinkle in the glow of this life, I will paint you a picture of the journey I've shared, from external to internal, that shapes my glare. for I see things now that have upset my current, and brushed my tides out of sync, leaving me abreast in the pixilated reality of what is before me. the lights are dimming as the gates slowly retreat, from the things once held in sight, feel vacant, vast. leaving. the things I have seen, they're still there, in the outskirts, where wanderlust passes startling sensitivity, joining her for mid arvo tea. where things are beautiful, possible. unique.


The moment will come where the music dances off my ears, where each flower sways me so deeply into the night. again. but for now, the lights have dimmed, the music dying softly, it trickles to the ocean floor, where twinkles have no face, no float, no foe.


Contorted in furrowing brows, eyes smeared in contrasting pantones, the discourse you see is what I see. through these, one, twinkling, eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment