Saturday, March 21, 2015

paradigms in the pillars.

Since I have been back to America, what has slowly been attempting to present itself to me as a paradigm that is skewed, so incredibly skewed, has come to a screeching smack, straight into my face.

Flick on lightbulb.

It's this limited thinking that so many people seem to reside in. "I have commitments, responsibilities-I am not worth it enough to live our my dreams-I have stuff so I cannot leave." I have had intimate moments with each and every one of these excuses and it has woken up an even crazier beast inside me that will not let me fall into such a paradigm; ever.

Let me tell you a secret...PIGS DON'T HAVE TO FLY BEFORE YOU CAN EXTEND INTO YOUR TRUE SELF; A LIFE MORE FULFILLED. 

I promise.

Life is brief. No one will ever fully know the true you, the one that tries to speak to you each and every passing day. That is why it is imperative that you listen to that voice, and you do exactly what it is telling you to do because if it is right for you, then it is right for everyone else. For the universe. The collective 'self.'

Dare to kick up some dust.

Do it.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment